Today sure has gone with the blink of an eye! I have managed to make 3 cards one of which I can share with you today, the other's will be shown in January as they are DT work. I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.
Here is today's card using Make it Crafty digi Zoe - Celebrates. I thought this was so apt for my card to celebrate the beginning of a New Year!
1. A5 shaped card which I have matted and layered purple card which has been cut out using Spellbinder Labels 11 and embossed with flower embossing folder. I wrapped purple organza ribbon around the centre before adhering to the base of the card.
2. The image I printed off onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copic Ciao Pens and cut out with Spellbinder Labels 11, matted and layered with foam pads.
3. The numbers are from my stash which I have adhered with foam pads.
4. Happy New Year has been cut out using Tattered Lace Christmas sentiment die using mirri card.
5. I have added a double bow with a white pearl dazzler to the centre, a pearl butterfly coloured purple and a white pearl heart.
Thank you for stopping by Today