I hope you are all well and managed to stay dry after yesterday's storms. Today it is damp here but very still, just a little breeze. I had a bit of a lie in today, for some reason I couldn't get out of bed LOL. Now I am playing catch up, typical. I hope you all have a fabulous day, me I am going to be spending the day crafting, colouring some of my images for cards and finishing off a couple of projects.
Today's card is made using another Elisabeth Bell image which is a topper from The Hobby House. This is going to be for my Granddaughter for her Birthday, she will be 3 on New Years Day.
1. 7 x 7 square cream card corners have been punched with corner punch.
2. 1st layer is from Graphic 45 Secret Garden which I have wrapped gold organza ribbon around.
3. I have embossed a piece of Core'dinations card and then distressed with PanPastel Gold Metallic
4. The image is a topper which I have added a bit more colour to the image and dusted PanPastel Gold around the image.
5. To finish off I have made a gold bow and added a flower to the centre, roses to the top and bottom and a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today