Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you are all well and nearly all finished with your Christmas preparations. Just a few Christmas presents to wrap now and then we are all done apart from the food shopping.
Tonight Rick and I are off out for a meal with my lovely friend Kath and her hubby Steve. Really looking forward to it, it will be the first time Rick and Steve have met, Kath and I have met our respective husbands so we thought it was time that they should meet.
Here is my card for your today, inspired by the song by Marie Osmond, Paper Roses! Do you all remember that song? I was and still am a Donny Osmond fan! Who did you like when you were in your teens?
1. 8 x 8 white square scalloped card.
2. I have matted and layered gold mirri card and Vintage Bloom card, I have wrapped lace around this too.
3. The frame I have adhered with foam pads and the centre piece with foam pads.
4. The envelope I cut open and adhered the postcard underneath the opening, I have coloured the sentiment with Gold Calligrapher pen.
5. To finish off I have added a small bouquet of 5 paper roses with a leaf and beaded gems.
Thank you for visiting today