Where has this morning gone? I can't believe it is nearly 3 o'clock! I have had a few errands to run this morning and am in the process of getting the last of my Christmas cards made. I have another 50 more to finish off and then phew that it is for this year. No more Christmas cards for me this year, I will start again in the New Year.
My card today is using an image from Delicious Doodles, their theme this time is inspired by a movie. Do you know that there is a film called The Holly and The Ivy? It starts Ralph Richardson, Denholm Elliott and Margaret Leighton. I knew there was a Carol but a film! It is an old one and is in black and white.
1. 7 x 7 square cream card which I have matted and layered snowflake card.
2. The second layer is cream and gold card with holly embossed and cut out with Spellbinder Decorative Oval die.
3. I printed the image which is from Delicious Doodles onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Copic Ciao Pens, I have used Spica glitter pen on her wings. I have distressed around the image with PanPastels Metallic Gold.
4. I have added the sentiment and made a double bow.
5. To finish off I have added 3 green snowflakes.
Thank you for stopping by Today