The weekend is nearly over and Rick and I had a wonderful time last night when we went to Kath's and Steve's for a meal. Lovely company and a scrummy yummy meal too. Thanks Kath :)
Today I have just chilled out and got some colouring done of some of my new digi's and stamps. Colouring and catching up on Strictly Come Dancing and the X-Factor a great way to chill out.
Tonight's card is made for a couple of challenges, I saw this Digi from Delicious Doodles and had to have it. Do you remember the song by Tom Jones, What's new Pussycat? I do! It was the song to the film by the same title starring Peter O'Toole and Peter Sellers. Did you Know that Richard Burton had a cameo part too!
1. 6 x 6 square white pearlescent card
2. First layer is green card from my stash
3. Second layer is white card which I have stencilled Imagination Crafts Big Cat mask with Distress Ink Black Soot.
4. I printed the image "just purr'fect onto Super smooth card and coloured with Copic Ciao pens.
5. The ribbon across the centre of the card is from my stash.
6. To finish off I added a bow with paw prints on which I coloured with Copic G94 and Card Candy.
Thank you for stopping by Today