A quick post this morning as am off to visit Kath for our regular crafting day. Taking with me stamps, distress inks, paints and an assortment of card so looks like I will be getting very mucky paws, he he he!
Again another card made using Imagination Crafts products.
1. Pink 8 x 8 square card which I have matted and layered silver mirri card.
2. Second layer is red pearlescent card.
3. The topper is made using Silver Glossy Card, Heart Flourish Stencil and Bright Red Sparkle Medium
4. Once all the layers were matted onto the mirri card I wrapped red ribbon around one corner and layered onto the base ard.
5. To finish off I made three loops of glitter ribbon and added a red rose onto the ribboned corner. The other 3 corners I have added gems from Kaiser Crafts.
Thank you for stopping by Today