Happy Monday to you all, a chilly day here at the moment, they have forecast rain so I hope I miss it as I have to go out on a couple of errands this morning, so a very quick post from me.
This is another card I have made using Sherri Baldy My Besties image. Isn't she cute? I have gone for blue and brown tones on this one, one of my favourite colour combinations.
1. Labels 1 square shaped card which I have matted and layered paper from BoBunny cut out with Spellbinders Label 1 die with cream lace wrapped around.
2. I cut out the flourish from Tonic using Core'dinations card and distessed with Faded Jeans.
3. I cut out Core'dinations glitter card in blue using Spellbinder Labels 1 die.
4. I printed the image off onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics, I added a button to her hat and cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Labels 1, distressed the edges with Faded Jeans and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I have added pearl spray with blue roses from Sweet Lilac and the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today