A good productive day today, I have managed to get quite a bit of work done as well as some crafting. The weather has been dreadful so a good excuse to stay in and do some crafting. How has your day been? I hope the weather where you are isn't too bad.
Tonight's card is made for the Tic, Tac, Toe challenge over on Mad Crafters Gigglers on Facebook.
1. 6 x 6 cream square card which I have made into an easel card.
2. First layer is gold pearlescent card which I have matted and layered onto front of the card.
3. Second layer is pale yellow card matted and layered onto the gold card.
4. The stamp is from Elisabeth Bell called "Here Kitty Kitty, which I have coloured with Copic Ciao Pens then cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped Square die. I inked the edges with Dew Drops VersaMagic in Thatched Straw and Mango Madness.
5. I used yellow card and Whimsy Shapeology Elegant Butterfly and Vines dies for embellishments.
6. On the base of the card I wrapped yellow ribbon around yellow card and using the Birthday Recipe from LOTV as the stopper.
7. To finish off I have added gems, rose and sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today