It sure is a pretty dismal day here in Warrington, even Tiggy hasn't ventured out as she doesn't like to get wet. A good excuse (although I don't need one) to get some crafting done. I have had a busy morning recording a You Tube tutorial for using Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium and a couple of different ways to use it. I do hope you take the time to watch and if you have any questions please let me know and I will answer them for you.
This is the card I made using the topper from the tutorial.
1. 8 x 8 ivory square card with rounded corners cut with my X-cut punch.
2. The first layer is textured green card which I have wrapped yellow ribbon around and layered onto the base card.
3. The second layer is blue pearlescent card which I have matted and layered to the topper.
4. The topper is yellow pearlescent card which I have stencilled the Bird Cage with Sparkle Medium, Sage Green and Blue Sapphire.
5. To finish off I have added 3 yellow buttons, made a double bow and added green pearl gems to the ribbon.
Here is the tutorial.
Thank you for Stopping by Today