Happy Monday to you all, I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend. I had a great weekend getting inky mitts and playing with some of my new stamps.
Today's card is made using Elisabeth Bell's Daisy Hugging Dolly Stamp from Elphine House.
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered yellow spotty card I have curled the top right hand corner and fastened with a brad and flower charm.
2. Second layer is green Core'dinations card cut out with Spellbinder Labels 26.
3. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics.
4. I made a double bow in yellow organza ribbon and added a green pearl gem to the centre.
5. I have added a sentiment to the top right corner
6. To finish off I coloured white flowers with green Copic pen, then added green pearl gems. and 3 gold gems down one corner.
Thank you for Stopping by Today.