I managed to get some crafting done yesterday afternoon, not much but what I needed to do. I went for some retail therapy yesterday morning to Hobbycraft and the Range. I bought myself some wool and a few knitting patterns, I saw this beautiful cardigan and decided I would make one for myself. Over the Christmas period of an evening I have been crocheting a doily for my coffee table.
I have made a card using Lavinia stamps and Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium and Stencil for you today.
1. 7 x 7 cream square card I have cut the corners with X-Cut
2. First layer is maroon pearlescent card and the second layer is green.
3. The patterned card is designed by Lavinia Stamps which I have stencilled Sage Green Sparkle Medium over the Apple Blossome Mask.
4. I stamped the flower and fairies with Versafine and embossed with Stampendous clear embossing powder. I have added glitter to the wings.
5. To finish off I added 3 black pearl gems to the top right hand corner.
Thank you for stopping by Today