Today I have another GDT card I have made for the Digi Bells DT Blog. I have used Merry Weather from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Store for my card today. Such an adorable little girl and she reminds me so much of summer which I so want to get here soon!
1. Using White Centura Pearl card I cut out an oval card using Spellbinder Oval Die and created an Easel Card.
2. The first layer is yellow pearlescent card cut out with Decorative Oval Die by Spellbinder.
3. The 3rd layer is blue pearlescent card and the 4th is yellow pearlescent card both cut out with the oval die
4. I printed the image onto Supersmoothe card and cut out with Spellbinder Decorative Oval then coloured with Copic Ciao Pens, I inked the edges of the frame with Dew Drops Versamagic Sea Breeze.
5. I cut out the Leave Flourish and Butterfly with blue pearlescent card and added blue pearl gems.
6. To finish off I cut out another piece of blue card wrapped yellow organza ribbon around and added a bow. I then used Tattered Lace Sentiment die to make the gold "With Love" and added a blue gem either side.
Thank you for stopping by Today