I hope you have all had a wonderful day, it sure has been a busy one here for me today.
Today is the start of our new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell World and this month we would like to see White on White with a touch of Red. The image I have used is from Elisabeth Bell's Digi Shop called On Cupids Cloud. I have made this into a Valentine's card as it isn't too far away. We look forward to seeing your entries and please check out the blog to see what the talented design team have created.
1. A4 Pearlescent card scored to make an A5 landscape card.
2. First layer is red card cut with Spellbinder Grande Label 11 die
3. Second layer is white pearlescent card cut out with Spellbinder Grande Label 11 die
4. I then added white lace and pearls.
5. The topper I have printed the image off onto Supersmooth Card and coloured with Copic's and added glitter to the cupids wings. I then added Detail Sparkle around the topper once I had cut it out using the above die.
6. To finish off I have added a sentiment and pearl heart.
Thank you for stopping by Today