A quick post this morning as off to the dentist for a check up, fingers crossed I don't need any treatment such as a filling as I absolutely HATE needles. I had a fabulous day yesterday and got quite a few embellishments made to use on some of my up coming projects.
I am celebrating my 3 years blogging next month and if you follow the link, why not enter. Here is my card for you today.
1. Pale blue Centura card which I made into a stepper card.
2. The ribbon across the bottom I have coloured to match the tag and circle.
3. I cut out the tag and edged with Dew Drops Brilliance Sky Blue then added roses and blue gem stem.
4. I cut out a circle and then coloured the doily with Copics, the topper is from Hobby House and edged with brown Copics.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today