Followers

Friday, 31 January 2014

Flourishes and a Rose

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Today is another crafty day here, oh I am so lucky to be able to spend my days crafting.  I am a lot busier now than when I worked full time in the NHS. I hope you all have a wonderful day and to those of you who need a hug here is one from me (((((((((((HUG)))))))))))

Today's card is using the Rose Script from Chocolate Baroque, this is one of my favourite stamps.



Recipe

1. DL Scalloped white card.
2. First layer is Kraft card which I have embossed with Regal Flourish and distressed with Copper PanPastels.
3. The topper is one of my backgrounds I made a few weeks ago with Mica Inks and then distressed with Bundle Sage.  I stamped the rose with Vintage Photo and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder, I then inked the edges with Pine Needles.
4. The sentiment has been stamped onto the same background as the rose with Vintage Photo and embossing powder.
5. To finish off I have added pearl gems to 2 of the corners, added beaded swirl I made with seed beads and florist wire and a bow.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. morning Linda loving this hun have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this looks fantastic Linda and with great colours.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, I love the colours you have used on this card. The rose image and the embossed background are beautiful and the embellishments are just so pretty. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely card, Linda, beautiful rich colouring. Thank you for your visits this week, and I am glad to report that the helicopter has gone elsewhere at the moment. I am amazed at you having a heron in your garden. That is some bird. Our biggest birds have been the odd pheasant, way off course, including a totally white one. Have a good week. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh gorgeous colours and image Linda, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're Talent always amazes me Linda I love visiting you This is amazing Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. morning linda - love this stamp too and love how you've used it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous.Love the stamp.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Love the colors and the shape. I need to make taller cards more often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layers you did on this, esp the embossed background. Nice job. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that embossed background, the colours and images/ Great design, super card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Linda!! That tag looks almost like leather!! Just gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow... That is gorgeous. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Autumnal colours you used. The copper background really sets this off. Great work! Hugs, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful tag and image love the embossing and gorgeous bow-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda, A stunning Tag, love the stamp and the great colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Linda. Luv it.x
    thought I was a follower but wasnt so I have joined.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow gorgeous Linda, this makes me want to get my Glenda stamps out, she did and does beautiful designs,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda this is fabulous and so full of crafty goodness. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning Linda, love all the different elements you have going on here, hun. hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great project love the texture.Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our anything goes challenge hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so gorgous. Love the colours and texture, Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx