A busy day getting the housework, washing and ironing done before I can even think about getting in my craft room today. Another cold chilly day here but no worries, no plans to go out.
I hope you all have a crafty day. Today's card is made using Make it Crafty digi image called Pearl.
1. A5 white card with silver foiling.
2. I cut out an oval using black card and added pleated purple ribbon around the bottom before matting and layering onto the card.
3. Pearl has been coloured with Copics, Spica and Wink of Stella, I then cut her out and added her to the black card with Pinflair.
4. I made a flower with lace and added a grey pearlised button to the centre.
5. To finish off I have added 5 lilac flowers from Sweet Lilac and added purple gems to the centre.
Thank you for stopping by Today