A happy Sunday to you all, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and managing to craft. I am off out to Curry's to get a new Hoover today, deep joy! I don't know what I do to them but I am having to buy a Hoover at least every 6 to 8 months so going to invest in a Dyson. We will see how long it takes me to kill this one!
Towards the end of last year Sherri Baldy, artist of My Besties contacted me to ask if I would make some cards using her images. Well of course I said yes and I am sharing one of them with you all today. Today's card features Messy Bessy.
1. 8 x 8 square card scored the front of the card in half to create an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have added paper from BoBunny and used pearl beads as the stopper.
3. The front of the card consists of BoBunny papers the first and second layer.
4. The third layer is card from my stash which I have cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangles
5. I printed Messy Bessy onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics, I have used Spica pens on her glasses and the flowers on her dress. I then cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangles.
6. I cut out the butterfly with one of my dies using Core'dinations glitter card, a double lemon bow and then added gem spray with a rose.
Thank you for stopping by today