We had a lovely sunny but chilly morning here so I went for a nice long walk. I got home and my glasses steamed up LOL. A busy day getting some more admin done and even managed to put together this card for the Butterfly challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group.
I have used one of the stamps from my Flora and Fauna Chocolate Baroque stamp sets.
1. A4 Centura pearlescent white card scored to created an A5 card.
2. Black card has been cut out using Spellbinder Labels 11 Die
3. The topper is the reverse side of Centura card which I have painted with Pebeo Silks, I stamped the image using Versafine in black and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then cut this out using Spellbinder Labels 11. I then coloured the leaves and flowers with Cosmic Shimmer Mica Paints.
4. The butterflies were stamped onto black card painted with Pebeo Silks and embossed then I painted them with Mica Paints.
5. To finish off I have added a sentiment and pink and black gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today