How have you all been today? A busy day catching up on commenting and errands too. Fluffy passed her Vet's visit following her op last Friday. At the moment my 2 fur babies are curled up on the settee sleeping!
A quick card for you tonight which I made for the One Word challenge on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook group. The word is Child/Children.
1. 6 x 6 gold square card which I have matted and layered patterned card from Creata which I cut out using my Spellbinder Square die. I wrapped brown ribbon around the bottom right hand corner.
2. The next layer is brown pearlescent card cut out with XCut ornate frame.
3. I cut the topper which is from Hobby House by Elisabeth Bell with Spellbinder Square die and distressed with an assortment of PanPastel colours.
4. To finish off I distressed the flowers which are from Sweet Lilac with PanPastel and added a gem to the centres.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added a large gem to the centre.
Thank you for stopping by Today