My little fur baby fluffy has gone to the vets this morning to be snipped. I felt awful leaving her but I know it is important she is done. She has been wanting to go out for the past 3 weeks now and I haven't let her out because I wanted her protected first. We go and pick her up at 4.30 and I can't wait.
To keep my mind occupied, I have my bags to pack for the Trade show which starts on Sunday, Kath and I are travelling of to the NEC tomorrow to help Sue and Harvey set up.
Here is my card for you today, also wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day!
1. Shaped card which I have weaved ribbon through and tied into a bow at the base with a cream Dazzler.
2. The first layer is the roses card from the Sugar Rush kit.
3. The next layer is silver glossy card which I have brayered Diamond Sparkle Medium which adds texture then cut out with Fleur de Lis Spellbinder die I then inked with Distress Ink Dried Marigold.
4. I used the sentiment as the focal point and added the die cut roses to two of the corners and butterflies.
5. To finish off I added buttons.
Thank you for stopping by Today