I hope you have all had a wonderful day, it sure has been a busy one here for me today.
Today is the start of our new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell World and this month we would like to see your Happy Birthday cards. For my card I have used Cinnamon Sugar Stamp from Whimsy Stamps. We look forward to seeing your entries and please check out the blog to see what the talented design team have created.
1. 6 x 6 square scalloped card, I have threaded white ribbon around the card and made a bow.
2. First layer is red pearlescent card.
3. Using pink pearlescent card I used Tattered Lace Doily Delights and placed under the topper.
4. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics, I then cut out with Spellbinder Decorative Oval die and distressed with PanPastel Permanent Red Tint.
5. From the Doily Delights die I have used one of the small hearts on one of the corners and added a sentiment.
6. To finish off I added flowers from Sweet Lilac and added red pearl gems to the centres and on the centre of the bow.
Thank you for stopping by Today