I have had a fabulous day today, hubby and I went off out to the Lowry Centre for a day of retail therapy and for lunch. I got some new clothes, unfortunately no craft shop but it was lovely to spend time with hubby.
Another card tonight using Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium, Fleur De Lys Stencil and Lilac glossy card.
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered silver linen look card.
2. Second layer is purple card from Vintage Bloom.
3. The topper I have used Diamond sparkle medium with the Fleur de Lys stencil onto purple glossy card.
4. I then added the roses topper from the Vintage Bloom card pack with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I have added 3 small purple roses, sentiment and lilac and purple pearl gems on 3 corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today