I hope you are all well and managing to stay safe and warm during the storms we are having especially down South here in the UK.
A card I have made for a friend who is not well at the moment. I wish all my crafty friends who are poorly too get well wishes and hugs.
1. Labels 1 shaped pink card.
2. Using Spellbinder Stately Circles I cut out a piece of music card and floral card from Creata.
3. The topper is from Crafter's Companion Angelica and friends card kit, I have added glitter to her wings.
4. I added the sentiment and made a double bow with pink ribbon and added a music charm.
5. To finish off I have added 3 pearl flowers.
Thank you for stopping by Today