Well didn't this past week go so quick, with being at the Trade Show last weekend I seem to have lost a day somewhere! Fluffy has been given a clean bill of health from the Vet so we are happy about that. Not long now and I will let her out to play!
Seven years ago today I donated a kidney to my son, I don't know where the years have gone! It was such an emotional day too and I so happy that he is doing really well too. Also Happy Birthday to my lovely Mum, love you lots xxxxx
Today's card I have used the sentiment as the main feature, I do love this sentiment!
1. 6 x 6 cream square card which I have matted and layered lilac card.
2. Second layer is from the Aspire Vintage Bloom card kit.
3. The frame I have stamped the sentiment with Inkylicious stamp with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder I then distressed with Dusty Concord.
4. I added the Sweet Lilac flowers which have been distressed and added pearl gems to the centres.
5. To finish off I added pearls to the frame and pearl dragonfly.
Thank you for stopping by Today