Oh I am so excited today as it is the start of our February challenge over on Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog and the new design team members are showcasing their projects for the first time using Imagination Crafts Products.
Now with it being February and the month in which we have Valentine's day the theme is "Love is in the Air". Also the day before Valentine's day it is my 15th Wedding Anniversary too! Anyway here is my card for you.
Front of Card
Inside of Card
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have cut the front of the card at an angle
2. On the inside of the card I have matted and layered red pearlescent card, I then brayered Gold Shine Sparkle Medium onto black shiny card once this was dry I then stencilled the Heart Flourish mask with Bright Red Sparkle Medium.
3. On the triangular part of the front I cut in half the second brayered card and matted and layered.
4. I cut out the heart using one of my dies on red pearlescent card and stamped the Bird of Paradise with Versafine and embossed with gold embossing powder, the flourishes on the heart are the tail of the bird.
5. To finish off I added the word Love which was cut out using Tattered Lace sentiment die in gold mirri added a red velvet bow and black pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today