I had a brilliant day yesterday, I was able to play with lots of my Sheena Douglass' goodies, from embossing folders to Luminarte Silks and Stamps. Now I do so love my trees and this is a new stamp to my collection.
I hope you like this card I have made using the "Majestic Oak" stamp.
1. Cream A5 Card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. Kraft card embossed with Sheena's Leafy Corner embossing folder the distressed with Brushed Corduroy, this made the embossed leaves "POP".
3. On a piece of Kraft card I stamped the oak tree with Versafine Vintage Sepia and then embossed with clear embossing powder then cut card down, I stamped the word using the same ink pad. To finish off I inked around the topper with DI Black Soot.
4. I cut the leaves out from another piece of embossed card and added to the corner
5. I wrapped Baker's Twine 3 times around the card then made a bow.
Thank you for stopping by Today