Where has this morning gone? Been out on some errands and got wet! Typical, no plans on going anywhere for the rest of the day as got quite a busy weekend ahead getting demo's prepped for the upcoming shows next months. Oh and DT work too.
Today's card is again made using The Sugar Rush kit inspired by Stephanie Weightman. I do so love this kit is is such value for money. Here is a card I have made for my lovely mum.
1. 8 x 8 square white pearlescent card which I have matted and layered gold mirri card. All the corners have been cut with my corner punch.
2. Using the rose card I have matted and layered this onto the gold.
3. Using one of the sentiments I have used this as the main feature of the card.
4. I have decoupaged the rose corner with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I have added a pink bow with a Dazzle in the centre and added a pearl dragonfly and butterfly to the edges of the ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by Today