First day of the NEC craft show today and looking forward to seeing my crafting friends. We are on stand A32 and I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Today's card is made using Imagination Crafts Products.
1. Label's one shaped card which I have matted and layered pink card cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1.
2. The second layer is white pearlescent card cut out with above die.
3. The third layer is gradient pink card which I have brayered Diamond Sparkle Medium and cut with above die.
4. I stencilled the "butterfly with love" onto gradient card and cut around the butterfly then adhered to the pink card.
5. I then stencilled the butterfly with Antique Rose Sparkle Medium onto acetate then cut out and decoupaged over the gradient butterfly.
6. To finish off I have added pink pearl gems from Mei Flower, double white satin bow and sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today