Well I did manage to play with my stencils and Sparkle Medium from Imagination Crafts. Hubby and I had a lovely time last night at our neighbours 40th Wedding Anniversary. It was lovely to catch up with our neighbours too.
Here is a card I made using Acetate and one of the Butterfly stencils with Sage Green Sparkle Medium.
1. Scalloped and embossed front square white card.
2. First layer is black card which has been colour washed with Silkies.
3. I stencilled the butterflies onto acetate using Sparkle Medium Sage Green, once dry I attached to the black card with small brads.
4. I then die cut silver mirri card with Spellbinder Stately Circle die and matted and layered the image which I found in my stash with Pinflair. I glittered her wings and added a gem flowers.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and green pearl gems to the 4 corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today