Happy Monday to you all, home for a couple of days then off to the NEC on Wednesday. I had a fabulous time this weekend meeting lots of my Facebook and Blogging friends, it was lovely of you all to stop by and say hello.
Today's card is made using IndigoBlu's Ella Bella stamp.
1. Cream A5 card which I have matted and layered embossed gold mirri card.
2. The next layer is cream card which I have embossed with edges with WOW gold embossing powder.
3. The topper is made using white card cut out with Spellbinder die Branching out, I stamped the image with Versamark and embossed with embossing powder, I then distressed around the image with Adirondack Peach Bellini then matted and layered with foam pads
4. The leaves are from my stash distressed with DI Bundled Sage and the flowers are inked with Dew Drops Brilliance Gold, I added gems to the centres of the flowers.
5. To finish off I added the birthday sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today