I hope you have enjoyed your Saturday. A funny old day today, got a bit of this and a bit of that done but nothing concrete finished so note to self "must try harder" tomorrow!
Today's card is made using Sheena Douglass' A little bit Sketchy stamp set and embossing folder.
1. 7 x 7 square card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. I used the A4 Trailing Ivy embossing folder on black card then painted over with Radiant Rain Autumn Leaf.
3. On glossy card I used mica spray and cling film to make a pattern, once dry I stamped Nature Accomplished in Black Versafine and heat set, then inked the edges with Vintage photo.
4. From the left over piece of embossed card I cut out the trailing ivy and adhered to the card with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment onto black card and embossed with white embossing powder.
Thank you for stopping by Today