Whew where has this week gone, Friday already! What are your plans for this weekend? I am off to a neighbours 40th Wedding Anniversary party tomorrow night and then spending Sunday recovering!
Today's card is another card using one of Sheena's fabulous embossing folders, this one is a particular favourite as I do love butterflies and dragonflies.
1. A4 Pearlescent card scored to create A5 card.
2. The first layer is white card which I have coloured with Luminarte Silks Acrylic Paint French Lilac.
3. I then use black card for the second layer.
4. I used the reverse of Centura pearlescent card to emboss and then using French Lilac, Ice with Distress Faded Jeans and Key lime to colour the embossing.
4. I added flower trim to the bottom of the card and a sentiment.
5. To finish off I punched out 3 butterflies with glossy card which I had sprayed with green mica covered with cling film to create a pattern.
Thank you for stopping by Today