It is my day to post another card using another digi by the very talented Elisabeth Bell! I have used for my card the beautiful image L'il Lynda's Piano Forte. I haven't used this for such a long time that I thought it was about time.
Please do hop on over to the Digi Bell's blog to see what my teamies have created! I am sure you will get lots of inspiration from their gorgeous creations.
1. White shaped card which I have matted and layered pink mirri card which has been cut out using Spellbinder Labels 11 die.
2. The second layer is musical sheet which has also been cut out with above die and then distressed with Dew Drops Silver ink.
3. The third layer is beautiful pink card from Creata. I then added white lace across the centre.
4. Lynda has been printed onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics and cut out with the above die. I then matted and layered with foam pads.
5. Using the remnants of the musical paper I cut out the flourish and inked with Dew Drops pink ink and added pink pearl gems.
6. To finish off I made a double bow and added a musical note and piano charms.
Thank you for stopping by Today