I would like to wish all my crafting friends "Happy Mother's Day" I hope you all have a wonderful day. I am off to a Workshop held by Sheena Douglass, in Port Sunlight. I am really looking forward to this as no doubt there will be lots to learn and full of fun and laughter too. It also happens to be my youngest son Veli's birthday today too he will be 30, gosh where have the years gone. Happy Birthday son xxx
Here is a card to all mum's out there, especially to my own Mum!
1. Shaped A5 landscape card.
2. The first layer is brown pearlescent cut out with Spellbinder Labels 11
3. The second layer is LOTV Country Lady cut out with Spellbinder Labels 11 I have wrapped lace around the two layers and matted and layered onto the card base.
4. I have distressed the topper with PanPastel and adhered to card with Foam Pads.
5. To finish off I have added stick pins and roses from my stash and the Mother's Day Sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today