How are you all this Tuesday Morning? A busy day here as got a lot to get done, DT work as I need to get ahead as I am away from home at shows for the last 3 weeks of March.
Today's card is made using Sheena Douglass' embossing folder and A Little Bit Magical Stamp Sets Knowledge and The Quest.
1. 6 x 6 Gold ribbed squared card.
2. First layer is white pearlescent card.
3. The second layer is the reverse side of Centura pearlescent card which I have embossed with the distress spatter embossing folder and coloured with a mixture of Distress Paint in Faded Jeans and Luminarte Silks Acrylic Glaze in white.
4. I stamped the words from Ageing Beautifully onto Supersmooth in Versafine Onyx Black then stamped the book from the Quest cut out and distressed with Old Paper. I stamped the feather with Smoky Gray and the ink pot with Vintage Sepia (Knowledge stamp set) then cut them out and attached to the card with Pinflair.
5. To finish off using Chit Chats by Tim Holtz added the words and using Black fine pen added faux stitching.
Thank you for stopping by Today