Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and the weather was kind to you all. Yesterday we had lovely blue skies and sunshine even if it was a bit chilly. Fluffy has had a lovely weekend exploring the garden.
Today's card is one I made yesterday for my challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle, my word was flowers. I have used the beautiful kit Sugar Rush which was inspired by Stephanie Weightman.
1. A4 card from the kit which I have scored at 6½, 9½, 14½ and 19½ cms then folded to make mountains and valleys.
2. I have used the beautiful sentiment, flowers and laser cut topper from the kit.
3. I cut out mirri card using Spellbinder Stately Circles and matted and layered to topper with foam tape.
4. I glittered all the flowers and added pink satin ribbon to the middle fold.
5. To finish off I have added 3 gems to the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today