I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I know I did just crafting and chilling out with my lovely hubby.
Today I have made a card using the beautiful Tattered Lace Shoe dies designed by Stephanie Weightman, now I do so love my shoes and Rick will vouch for that. Not too sure I could wear these though but they are so pretty.
1. Cream Label's 1 shaped square card.
2. First layer is Core'dinations So Mod card cut out with Spellbinder Label's 1 die.
3. The second layer is pearlescent paper also cut out with above die.
4. On black glossy card I brayered Sage Green Sparkle Medium once dry I then cut out the shoe dies and adhered to the card (The photograph doesn't do them justice really as they are so full of glitter and sparkle).
5. I made the flower arrangement and stamped the sentiment with Peeled Paint DI and embossed cut out and then distressed with Squeezed Lemonade.
Thank you for stopping by Today