How are you all doing today? Not been feeling too good these past few days, just been feeling very tired and out of sorts. I feel a little better today, so fingers crossed I am over whatever it was.
Today's card is made using Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium, Glossy Card and Stencil. You can see their whole range here.
1. 7 x 7 square cream card which I have matted and layered cream coloured patterned card.
2. Second layer is pale green card from my stash.
3. The third layer is glossy card which I have stencilled the leaf swirl with Pastel Green Sparkle Medium
4. I punched out the little flowers with my flower punch and added green gems to the centres.
5. I wrapped vintage ribbon around the top right hand corner, using my Speccie LG2 I coloured the ribbon and made a double bow and added a yellow gem to the centre.
6. To finish off I punched out the butterfly and added gems to the body and added a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today