I have had a brilliant weekend! Saturday at the Happy Stampers and yesterday workshop with Sheena Douglass. Looking forward to this coming weekend as will have a weekend at home and looking forward to spending some quality time with hubby.
Today's card is a wedding card I have made, I do love the cute birds on the topper.
1. A5 white scalloped card which I have matted and layered the roses backing paper.
2. The bells are Tattered Lace and been cut out using silver mirri card.
3. I cut out an oval with green card and cut the topper with the oval die too.
4. I coloured the roses with Spectrum Noirs and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added heart gems and the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today