I hope you are all keeping well, my cold is gradually going which I am pleased to say, another day and I should be back to good health.
Whilst I was at the NEC I treated myself to some new Tattered Lace dies. I have used quite a few on my card.
1. Embossed scalloped white square card.
2. I adhered the topper to the base of the card with Lilac Tint around the image and added glitter to the wings.
3. I cut out the Victoria Square from Tattered Lace using Lilac card and adhered over the topper.
4. I brayered Diamond Sparkle Medium onto Yellow card and cut out the flowers and cut out the leaves.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment to the centre of the flower and two of the corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today