Is it with a sad heart that I showcase my last GDT for Digi Bells. I have had the most fabulous 6 months working with these very talented ladies. I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my work using Elisabeth Bell's Digital Images as much as I have enjoyed making them.
I started my GDT with Fairy Merrily and decided to use her for my final project. I want to thank all the DT at Digi Bells for their support and wish them all the very best for the future.
1. Scalloped circle white card
2. First layer is purple pearlescent card cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped Circle Die.
3. The second layer is lilac pearlescent card cut out with Decorative Circle Die by Spellbinder.
4. The third layer is Core'dinations card cut out with Decorative Circle Die.
5. I printed Fairy Merrily onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my copics, then then fussy cut around her and adhered her to the card with Pinflair for dimension.
6. To finish off I added a butterfly cut out with one of my dies, roses from my stash and the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today