Such a lovely day yesterday that I managed to get 2 loads of washing out, dried and ironed. That has happened in a while. Let us hope the weather is going to be getting better, I have had enough of the cold and rain now. This morning is cloudy not happy!
Today's card is made using one of the digi's I bought from Make it Crafty. I have gone for autumnal colours as I must say I do love these colours.
1. 5 x 5 white square card.
2. First layer is Core'dinations glitter card which I have punched the corners and wrapped ribbon around before matting and layering onto the base of the card.
3. The second layer is card which I have had for years and die cut with Spellbinder Labels 29.
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Spectrum Noirs, while still in the die I distressed with PanPastels Metallic Copper.
5. The stick pin is one I made and I have added flowers from Sweet Lilac.
6. To finish off I added brown gems to the 2 corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today
I do appreciate your comments