Well all back to normal after the bank holiday weekend. Rick has returned to work and has had to use my car as his is still in the garage. Lots of DT work to get done before the weekend, I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Today's card is made using an Elisabeth Bell image called Laura Flower Girl this time a stamp I bought from Elphine House quite a couple of years now. She is definitely one of my firm favourites.
1. A5 white landscape card which I have turned to make a portrait card.
2. First layer is pearlescent yellow card with the corners punched
3. The pink card has been die cut with Spellbinder Timeless Rectangle die, I then cut out yellow pearlescent card using Spellbinder curved Rectangle die.
4. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens then cut out with curved Rectangle die.
5. I decorated the top of the card with ribbon and pearls arranged in an arch, the white butterfly is made using paper clay and Martha Stewart mould.
6. To finish off I added a sentiment and small blossom flowers from Sweet Lilac with pearls added to the centres.
Thank you for stopping by Today