Today I am sharing with you my GDT card for the Crafting Musketeers April Challenge, the theme for this month is Monochrome! Nice and easy, we look forward to seeing your creations for this challenge. I was so excited to be asked by Fran if I would like to be guest designer for this month.
Our sponsor for this month is Funkyhands who are offering £10 voucher to spend in the store.
I hope you like my card for this challenge!
1. A5 white card which I have punched all the corners.
2. The first and second layer are black and white pearlescent card which I have wrapped white ribbon around then adhered to the base of the card.
3. I stencilled the handbag with Diamond Sparkle Medium and cut down to size and punched the corners.
4. I made a bow with black ribbon and added a gem to the centre.
5. To finish off I added a sentiment and 3 black pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today