I hope you all had a fabulous day yesterday, I managed to get quite a bit of crafting done before relaxing in front of the telly with hubby and watching a film. Today we are off to see my Granddaughters so I hope you all have a lovely day.
Today's card is made using Chocolate Baroque Sewing stamps.
1. 5 x 5 white square card which I have matted and layered purple pearlescent card all corners have been punched with inverted corner punch.
2. On white supersmooth card I stamped the pin cushion, thimbles and scissors with Versamark and embossed then using Distress ink Shaded Lilac over the images which made them "pop".
3. I stamped the dress form and sewing machine with gilding glue and added silver gilding flakes, fussy cut out and adhered to the card with Pinflair.
4. I added the Tim Holtz tape measure, and 3 buttons.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
Thank you for visiting Today