Another beautiful morning here, off out to visit my friend shortly and then doing a few errands too. I hope you all have a lovely day and that the sun is shining for you too!
Today's card is what I made for yesterday's One Word Wonder challenge over on Facebook, Mad Crafter's Giggle group.
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped and embossed front card
2. First layer is card from my stash which I have distressed with Dusty Concord the edges.
3. The topper I have brayered Sparkle Medium Royal Purple then distressed with above DI, I then stamped the crocus and sentiment from Sheena Douglass A little Bit Sketchy Range - Spring with Versafine Imperial Purple and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then coloured the flowers with my Spectrum Noirs.
4. I wrapped ribbon around and added 3 little blossom flowers from Sweet Lilac and added gems to the Centre.
5. To finish off I cut out the butterfly using white centura pearl card.
Thank you for stopping by Today