Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today is the start of our new challenge over at Sweet Lilac.
This month the theme is Monochromatic.
The winner of the challenge will receive a hamper of Sweet Lilac Flowers.
Here is my creation for the challenge and I hope it will inspire you to enter our challenge here.
1. Black pearlescent card scored to create an A5 landscape card.
2. The first layer is card from my stash which I have wrapped white and black ribbon around before adhering to the base card.
3. Using black card I have cut out using Spellbinder Curved Rectangle Die.
4. On Supersmooth card I have stamped the Lavinia fairy and stars stamps with Versafine and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder, I then cut out with the above die.
5. I added black pearl flourish and white pearl butterfly.
6. To finish off I have added 2 white flourishes, pearl and gem stem and black and white flowers from Sweet Lilac. I then added the sentiment "Thanks"
Thank you for stopping by Today