A quick post this morning before I go off to St Helen's to do my demo and workshop at Crafts 4 U 2 Do. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Sweet Lilac have a challenge this month and the theme is Monochrome. We look forward to seeing what you create. Follow the link to see what the other design team have created.
1. 7 x 7 white pearlescent card which I have matted and layered purple card which has had the corners cut with X-cut corner punch.
2. Second layer is white pearlescent card.
3. On purple gradient card I have stencilled the trellis with Diamond Sparkle Medium, once dried I matted and layered onto the white card.
4. Onto a piece of white card I stamped the sentiment which is from Clarity with Versafine Imperial Purple and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then distressed with Dew Drops Brilliance Lavender then matted and layered with foam pads.
5. I have used Sweet Lilac blooms in shades of lilac around the trellis and added clear gems to the centres.
6. To finish off I added a triple bow with organza ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by Today