All ribbon, lace and flowers sorted and nicely put away, how long they will stay like that is beyond me but at least it is done. More crafting today and a few ideas buzzing around my head so lets see if they turn out.
Today's card I made for yesterday's One Word Wonder on Facebook Mad Crafter's Giggle group. The word was Green.
1. Centre stepper cream card.
2. First layer is Creata patterned card cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped Oval
3. The basket I made using pale green pearlescent card.
4. The tulips, daffodils and small blossoms are from Sweet Lilac and arranged in the basket.
5. On white Supersmooth I stamped the squares and letters using Clarity Stamp Letterbox stamps with Versafine Spanish Moss and embossed with clear embossing powder.
6. To finish off I have added the double green bow, corners coloured with Spica pen and the chick and eggs are stick ons I found in my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today