I have had a lovely chilled weekend, I managed to get ahead of my DT work and am now well up to date. I now have time to do some altered art, although not decided yet what to do. Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Today's card is made using the Dandelion Sprite by the fabulously talented Mitzi Suto-Wiuff. I love Mitzi's images, and I hope you like what I have made. You can purchase this digi here at Aurora Wings.
1. A5 Landscape white card which punched corners
2. The first layer I have embossed with dandelion embossing folder then cut to size and punched the corners before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. Using Spellbinder Scalloped Oval I cut out green mirri card.
4. I printed the Dandelion Sprite onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noirs, cut out with Oval die inked the edges with Dew Drops Thatched Straw.
5. To finish off I added pearl dragonfly and green gems on the centre of the flowers and on the embossed spots.
Thank you for stopping by Today